Saturday, July 5, 2014

White River to Wawa

Like I wined about in the previous post, it's cold. What the hell!?!?! With this cool weather the mosquitos are out in full force all day long. When the sun is blazing, not one is too be found. Only to be replaced by horse flies trying to take a chunk out of you. Second post I started off with a little, "Whine". Ya phone, spell whine right for me, eh!

We had morning sun to pack up but quickly changed to a cold drizzle with a gusty head wind for the ninety kilometers or so into Wawa. So a quick bite to eat in the downtown core then backtrack the six or so kilometers to the Wawa RV Campgrounds. Showers and wifi, (that means I can get these posts out) beats jumping in the lake in these cold temperatures and using up all my available cell data. Telus cell coverage has been spotty in this neck of the woods so using my cell data to post hasn't been an option.

Heading out of downtown Wawa, I took a quick shot of Wawa's giant Canada goose. I noticed they tried to make it as life like add possible by adding a stream of white poop coming out of the back end of you look closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment